Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Dog Trials

So, I'm a cat fan. I don't care for dogs all that much for the simple fact that the "less-than-considerate" neighbors I've lived by my whole life pretty much tarnished any attempt of showing another human being how to raise a good, obediant dog.

When I think of dogs, I think of two things:

1) Dog shit in *my* yard that I step in
2) Dog barking all hours of the day/night

Somehow, I've become a bit more softer in my old age, thus being a big buckler when it comes to owning alot of things we have now at my house; one of these being a dog. My wife picked out a cocker spaniel from the pet shop over the weekend and after about a day, I've come to realize that it's a really smart, tame, quiet and cuddley dog.

So hopefully it doesn't bark excessively and cause too much mischief in our house. All I know is it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be so far.

No comments: