Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Try harder, spammers!



This post needs no flamboyant introduction; the picture says it all and I'm going to just come out and say it: who the HELL are we kidding here? UPS Manager "Mohammad"? Maybe it's just the "Mohammad" name that bothers me. Who the hell were you trying to real in with your nuggest of stupidity? I live in the Midwest and racial diversity aside, regardless if I had UPS delivery for packages every day, I can't escape the fact that unless your parents were racidally charged, you aren't going to find a delivery man NOR a manager for that fact, named "Mohammad" here.

Furthermore, if you were targeting anywhere in Europe, I believe the most popular delivery choice is still DHL or FedEx. So.........?

Thanks for the cheesy smile this morning, spammer.

No comments: